All Fall Textbook Rentals are due back by
DEC 11th, 2020
HOW TO RETURN YOUR RENTALS:
- Follow these steps to ship your textbook rental back to us:
- There is a sticker with the due date on the back of each of your rental textbooks.
- If you are unsure of the rentals you have out, send an email to BOOKSTORE@NMHU.EDU
- Please make sure that all items are packaged securely to prevent any damage during the shipping process. Fill any empty spaces with clean filler
- Campus Bookstore is not obligated to issue a refund for return shipments that are lost or damaged*
- Make sure to include as much information as possible so that we know who's return it is. Below is the information we can use to process your return:
- Name (required)
- Phone number (required)
- Email address
- Order number
- We advise that you ship your rental returns back to us through your local post office using USPS Priority Mail. This will be your cheapest option that also includes tracking information.
- You can also ship your rentals back using FedEx or UPS, if you wish.
- Step 1: LOCATE YOUR RENTALS
- Step 2: BOX THEM UP
- Step 3: SHIP THEM TO US
- Step 4: ENTER YOUR TRACKING INFORMATION into the Rental Check-In Form.
Please mail your textbooks to the below address:
ATTN: NMHU RETURNS
1713 E. University Ave
Las Cruces, NM 88001